When you have a lifestyle worthy of a little extra protection, that peace of mind comes only from insurance that is right for you and truly protects what’s important.
Life insurance is a vital part of financial planning for anyone who is dependent on you. This could be your partner, your children or anyone else who is financially reliant on you. We can give you the best advice on the most cost effective policies. Would you know what amount of cover you would need? Is it to cover a mortgage? Would you want critical illness cover?
Critical illness Cover is a form of insurance which is designed to pay out a tax-free lump sum in the event of a diagnosed specified illness or medical condition during the term of the policy. Which illnesses are most important to you to be covered? Are you sure you would be able to get the most comprehensive policy for your budget?
Income Protection replaces part of your income, should you be unable to work due to an illness or disability. Would you know which policy would be the most appropriate to meet your objectives?
Inheritance Tax Planning — On death will your estate be subject to an inheritance tax bill? We can provide a plan that would cover the inheritance tax liability that your family may face in the event of your death. For example you may be keen to leave a particular property to them; however, without cover your family may have to sell the property in order to pay the bill.
Private Medical Insurance provides access to private healthcare which enables you to bypass the NHS waiting lists, and receive treatment quickly and efficiently. Private Medical Insurance is specifically designed to cover the cost of treatment in a private hospital, or in a private ward of an NHS hospital. Would you know the benefits of having full out patient and all diagnostics covered on your policy? Or perhaps you could use advice on which benefits are not as essential that can be taken off a policy to save you money.
- Life insurance to protect your family against financial hardship in the event of death.
- Mortgage Protection to pay back your mortgage in the event of your death.
- Critical Illness cover to provide you with a capital sum in the event of diagnosis of a serious illness e.g. Heart attack, stroke, cancer.
- Family Income Benefit to provide an income to your financial dependants in the event of your death.
- Income Protection to cover loss of earnings due to accident or ill health.
- Private Medical Insurance to assist in your speedy recovery if hospitalisation is required.
- Policies to cover your mortgage related outgoings if you are away from work due to accident, sickness or redundancy.
- Plans designed to pay your inheritance tax bill.